Is Your Toilet Flooded, Leaking, Clogged and Broken?
Have you ever had to put up with a leaking or running toilet, a toilet that won’t flush, or a clogged toilet? Watching water rise to the top edge of a toilet bowl is alarming to say the least.
Our plumbing company has been providing toilet plumbing, repair, and fixture replacement to Lower Mainland residents for over 50 years. These are the most common toilet services and parts we offer:
- Toilet flapper replacement
- Handle repairs
- Broken flange repair
- Toilet bowl repair
- Tank repair
- Toilet seat raiser repair or installation
- Fill valve service
Clogged toilets are often the result of hair buildup, tissue, or some other foreign item that doesn’t belong in the toilet. Using a plunger may provide a short-term fix, but if your toilet keeps getting clogged it’s time to call a professional plumber for your toilet repair.
A leaking toilet is the most common cause of high water bills. Watch for these signs of toilet leaks:
- You have to wiggle the handle to make your toilet stop running.
- The toilet makes noise while it’ not in use.
- There’s noticeable leaking at the toilet base.
- Water runs over the top of the overflow pipe (pipe in the middle of the tank) or drips down sides of toilet bowl long after it has been flushed.
Toilet Replacement: When the toilet is out of order, getting it replaced quickly is a must, especially if you only have one bathroom in your home. Replacing the toilet without the proper skills could be a disaster waiting to happen. Leave your toilet replacement to the professional plumbers at Hillcrest Plumbing & Heating and get the job done right the first time. Contact us today!